As a Mobile Android engineer you will join a lean and agile team that works on distinct projects on our industry leading native applications. You have deep knowledge of the entire Android development stack, experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android applications, as well as experience on collaborating on software projects.
Building around simple but proven principles you are able to move fast and to deliver the best user experiences to betting and gaming customers around the globe.
- You will develop and code on an industry leading apps, building features that focus on usability, simplicity, and performance. We want you to play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets. Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
- We support you to participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
- Expertise in Kotlin (and/or Java)
- Good working understanding of the Android platform
- Passionate about native mobile Android development – you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern development techniques and technologies.
What we offer
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
- We offer partial remote work.
- We promote training and mentorship.
- We listen to, and care about, our employees.