We are looking for a junior and experienced Business Analyst for our international client. As the IT Business Analyst youll be knowledgeable in the business and in the applications of your area and youll connect both. Youll define how the scope of the IT project will be implemented within the existing applications, working closely with the software development team. As a part of this role youll also establish and maintain strong regional relations for knowledge sharing and activities to achieve synergy with other BAs in the region, as well as with business units and regional/group teams
- Connecting business and IT solutions, manages business relations with stakeholders (including key users, lab managers, and business unit managers) on IT initiatives to ensure successful implementation.
- Ensures the delivery of meaningful and relevant business information to business leaders.
- Trains customers and end-users on the new features and provides support.
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior team members.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to customers and the project team so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project.
- Monitors project progress, recommends actions
- you may be required to travel between different sites of the company
- Collaborates with the team leader and development team to determine project scope and vision, by defining project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the project team, writing functional specifications.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted and understood by the project team.
- Experience in aligning IT with business initiatives
- Experience in sales support/project coordination/management
- Ability to communicate in English
- Educational background in either IT or chemistry/microbiology.
- Proficiency in the appropriate software (Laboratory Information Management Systems LIMS) for the position
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- The opportunity to grow your skills in a demanding, fast growing organization
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals