Our Swiss client is looking for a Business Analyst, with technical knowledge.
- Analysis of the current process and the business problems the solution needs to address.
- Requirements gathering from the key business stakeholders and develop the user stories.
- Challenge and justify multiple stakeholder requests, to develop and agree the proposed solution.
- Work with the development team on the system design and implementation of the proposed solution.
- Design the business process for the proposed solution.
- Develop the testing approach, prepare, and execute system test cases and supervise user acceptance testing.
- Support the delivery of training for the end users and the support team to ensure a strong acceptance as solutions transition to a live state.
- Plan and coordinate project activities and dependencies within the project team and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Manage dependencies between the project and the wider program of work.
- More than 3 years of business analysis and related experience.
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A strong background in European energy trading organisations.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering solutions for ION/Openlink Endur.
- Skills in trading lifecycle functional domains particularly Front Office and one or more of BackOffice, Middle-Office, Risk Management.
- Demonstrable technical and functional capabilities in requirements gathering, systems design, process design and testing of ETRM solutions.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle initiation, execution, closing.
- A proven ability to solve problems creatively within a transparent change control mechanism.
- A strong familiarity with analytical software tools, methodologies, and industry standard practices.
- Excellent analytical skills following a structured approach.
- Experience of agile delivery and working within project teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be extremely resourceful.
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft SQL Server is an advantage.
- Experience with Azure & Azure DevOps is an advantage.
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, bonus, 13th month salary)
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development
- Opportunity to learn diverse technology platforms and industry standard solutions