We are looking for Senior and Principal C++ developers to our client in the audio electronics field.
You will be a part of the team developing the next generation automotive telematics system. You will work closely with the customers and our engineering teams. You will need to provide expert technical consultation, develop new features, and resolve issues in the existing code. Our project and teams are using Agile process to interact with customers and CI to build software.
- Act as SME in the dedicated project area
- Be technically responsible of the dedicated product area
- Technical leadership in the dedicated product area (feature or features set)
- Leading discussions with customer POs, FOs and engineers regarding the dedicated feature set.
- Responsibility for defects backlog in the dedicated feature set
- Develop new features for automotive telematic module software and provide support for the existing code
- Provide support to development team scrum master in terms of temporary replacements, if needed.
- Contribute to development of the product architecture
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for production
- Support and development of simulation environment for automotive telematic module software. Support for relevant technical documentation
- Participate in technical meetings and workshops with the project team and customer
- Review your teammates code
- Work with the team distributed in multiple sites
- Provide updates to project management on a regular basis
- Provide accurate effort estimations for new features
- Mentor new team members
- Share knowledge and hold training sessions with the team
- Be an expert in professional programming for Linux
- Very strong knowledge of C/C++,
- Networking protocols (iTCP/IP UDP/IP, MQTT, SOME/IP, DNS, Multicasting)
- Use of tools like SSH, Telnet, Wireshark, tcpdump
- Experience setting up VMs/Docker on Linux or Windows.
- Developing UI for test/simulation info
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM
- Test script development from high level manual tests steps
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- You should be able to write clean and maintainable code
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Previous experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
What we offer:
- Annual bonus
- Flexible work environment,
- Access to employee discounts on world-class clients product
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development