This listing has expired.
Our partner create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We are looking for Junior, Medior and Senior Sensor Fusion Software Engineer (Embedded C++) to join our international partners team to Budapest with 3-4 days/week home-office opportunity.
Our partners team develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
The selection process consists of 2 rounds of online interviews.
- 2-5+ years of experience in C++
- Experience in embedded software development
- Good command of the English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
Nice to have
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Experience working in different areas of Sensor Fusion
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience in Python
- Developing software and tools for sensor fusion and perception
- Designing algorithms and implementing them efficiently
- Ensuring safety compliance of the developed product
- Participating in all levels of the development lifecycle, including requirements management, architecture definition and implementation
- Align with internal stakeholders on sensor side (e.g., camera, radar, ultrasonic) and function side (e.g., scene interpretation, trajectory planning, motion control)
- Collaborating and working in an agile team environment
What we offer in return
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- Cafeteria (Gross 920.000 HUF/ year)
- Bonus system (10% of the annual salary)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Home-office opportunity (3-4 days/week)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in Budapest