We are looking for C++ Game developer. Our international client is an independent viedeo game developer and publisher in Europe. More than a hundred of highly professional developers working on online games for PC and consoles. During the companys successful history, they have already developed more than 30 games for different platforms and earned several distinguished awards.
- Experience in netcode development in multiplayer games/real-time multiplayer modes
- Knowledge of C and C++
- General programming experience of at least 3 years
- Knowledge of the basics of linear algebra (vectors, matrices)
- Work experience in the gaming industry and desire to make games
- Systematic thinking and a high degree of self-organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RakNet or similar libraries
- Experience with multiplayer engines such as Unreal 4
- Basic knowledge of the network arrangement and netcode in popular real-time games.
What we offer:
- Working in a company that made one of the most popular games in the world
- Competitive salary
- International team of strong developers
- Ability to work both remotely and in the office. Flexible work schedule
- Voluntary health insurance (VHI).