We are looking for a Senior SAP expert to join the Bluebird team for software implementation projects in the role of for a Change and Deployment Manager. Would you like to work with cutting edge latest technology stack (SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Data Warehouse Cloud)? Are you looking for a challenge that fosters your creative thinking skills and gives you the opportunity to build on your solid software development and/or testing experience? Would you like to play a key role in enabling the harmonious co-existence of multiple agile software implementation projects and a critical productive business application on a highly integrated shared platform? Do you believe that machines perform repetitive tasks people solve problems and really clever people prevent problems from occurring in the first place?
Your main duties in this role will be
- Driving and managing the overall Change and Transport management.
- Tracking the release content by ensuring quality assured changes are only getting deployed.
- Identify potential causes for transport failure and route towards resolution.
- Understand dependencies of different object types and proficiently conclude.
- SAP BASIS with ABAP or ABAP with BASIS know how with 6+ years of experience
- Well versed with Transport Management /STMS related tcodes/validations
- Ability to Analyze TR failures and identify if is technical/access/system
- Must be able to navigate through Technical issues in TR failures and route to developers with correct guidance/provide inputs
- Understanding of Change and Release Management process
- Must have strong decision making skills and orchestrate E2E smooth release and transport management
- Should have an understanding of using tools like JIRA/SNOW to create various dashboards for business stakeholders
- Able to validate Test evidence for requirements and get necessary approvals before production deployments.
- Ability to track changes deployed per the release cadence and validate held out changes /must be able to produce exact data on deployments
- Good to have basic understanding of how MS Azure/pipeline works
What we offer
- Home office
- Outstanding salary
- International team