To support our international partner, we are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer in our team of experts. The team, together with its regional counterparts is responsible for the security infrastructure both on-premise and in the cloud, while supporting the work of other security related activities.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will work closely with other security, infrastructure, and network engineers in a multinational, but friendly environment.
- Improve existing cyber security infrastructure, like Antivirus, PKI, session monitoring systems, SIEM, secret management tools, M365 security and so on
- Work with security operations people on security monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection, risk analysis, and threat prevention
- Learn, test, and assess next generation network security technologies, then implement them if they are good for us or to our customers
- Find the gaps, keep a keen eye on the problems, but that is not enough. Work out and promote solutions, involve others, collaborate and escalate if needed
- Support other areas of security, Analysis Team, compliance and governance, network with your valuable expertise
- There are processes, guidelines, in cases even policies that need to be developed and created. We count on your input.
- There are planning, design, research, implementation, project (from huge to tiny in size) and even operational work to do. You will find your cup of tea.
- Be able to learn technologies and methodologies from others, from available material, by trial and error or by training.
- Bring your knowledge cyber security, security infrastructure, security principles and frameworks, design, operations, the best experience is hands on experience
- We need you to see and identify the gaps and issues that gives a meaning to our existence, and we need you to come up with, promote and lead solution and remediation of those issues
- Be able to understand the environment, be able to communicate with people inside and outside the organization
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent work experience in network security, computer science or related field
- Professional Security Qualification is a plus
- Expertise in the fields of telecommunication networks is a plus
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Strong ethics and confidentiality
- We share knowledge and want you to learn we have subscriptions for online training platforms, we organize hard and soft skills trainings, and we organize training sessions internally. Internal training sessions in the last months were held in the following topics just to give you a taste SCCM, Terraform, containerization and infrastructure as code, ELK clusters
- Flexible working hours with Home Office possibility
- Continuous development possibilities (wide range of on-line LinkedIn trainings)
- Competitive benefit package (annual gross 700.000 HUF cafeteria, health insurance, optional smartphone up to 130.000 HUF value, advanced mobile services and unlimited Internet)
- Company buses from Budapest