The role is the owner of Identity and Access Management (IAM) Service Operations & 3rd Party Management,according to defined KPIs, and he/she reports to Head of Cyber Security.
The position is responsible for implementing and managing IAM processes and information technologies based on the IAM strategy, standards and processes.
This role directs the planning, implementation/development, and operations of the Cyber Security IAM team, processes, architecture, and tools/technology.
This role will ensure the successful implementation and operations of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to bring about automation, reusability, scalability, and security using industry-best practices to meet growing business needs.
This role will deliver the necessary metrics to provide a clear overview of the work being performed by Cyber Security IAM team and closely work with Cyber Security Team conterpart – HQ IAM Team.
- Building up, leading and continuously developing Cyber Security Identity and Access Management Team
- Manage and oversee / monitor daily services, incidents and service delivery, ensure issues are escalated and addressed, ensure processes are followed and improved overtime as necessary
- Lead the creation, maintenance and reporting of key IAM service metrics
- Lead continuous revision and improvement of IAM service provided
- Responsible for implementing and managing IAM processes and information technologies based on the standards and processes.
- Providing guidance and professional input receiving service
- IAM designed standardized processes and security architecture.
- Leading the collection of data and actionable feedback to IAM Team to report any deviation from the defined strategy
- Ensures that IAM solutions meet the requirements of IAM Team, providing input for communication activities between IAM Team and business functions.
- Managing relevant stakeholders to ensure cyber security IAM objectives are aligned with the business strategic objectives
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree, preferably in computer science and engineering, information security
- An understanding and working knowledge of identity and access management concepts/tools, specifying requirements for enhancements
- 5+ years experience in IT, preferably cyber security, Identity and Access Management, managing people
- Proven track record of running Global IT services (Global IT security services is advantage)
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of Identity & Access Management technologies is the
- High level understanding of Cyber Security, preferably (ISC)2 or one or more of the following
- oCertified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- oCertified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- oCertified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- oCertified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels
- Focused can-do positive attitude to deliver excellent service
- Structured thinking and analytical skills, problem solving and fast learning
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and ability to balance conflicting interests
- Take responsibility for assigned tasks, take lead of unassigned tasks
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead highly skilled professionals, provide mentoring, management support
- Competitive remuneration package (bonus, fringe benefits)
- The chance to advance on the career ladder
- A responsible job with varied and challenging tasks