We are looking for Medior and Senior Data Scientist associates to join our international software development partners team to Budapest with free parking option and 4 days/week long-term home-office opportunity. At the company has full remote work during the virus period.
You must have advanced English language skills, BSc degree, 2-5 years experience in Data Science or applied statistics and experience in Python and SQL to fill the position.
- Have a BSc in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics or a related field
- 2-5 years experience in Data Science or applied statistics.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- English knowledge, both written and oral
- Experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (Random Forests, Gradient boosting, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (GLM/Regression, Time Series, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience using web services Azure, Spark, Databricks, etc
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
What they offer
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background