We are seeking for our a highly skilled Delivery Manager who is passionate about analyzing and driving initiatives in alignment with the roadmap and strategic goals and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our engineering organization.
With us, you will be able to experience and be part of the elegant world of online sports betting and casinos.
- End-to-end manage cross-functional team initiatives within engineering. Analyze business requirements and interface with product owners and engineering managers to estimate work efforts and define milestones. Track progress, understand dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders. Engage and energize the feature teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Analyze and decompose high-level product requirements to business requirements via artifacts such as user stories, feature epics, and interaction diagrams,
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Understand technical implementation details and propose alternatives. Ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective. Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
- Improve product development and delivery. Facilitate knowledge management and communication so each project delivers better than the last.
- Monitor, evaluate, and continuously improve the team by being a trusted advisor, facilitator and creative problem solver. Implement continuous improvements to the engineering organization and the project management process. Share project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a project manager or results orientated business analyst in a software or systems development environment.
- Project management familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Analytical you easily understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions with sometimes imperfect data. You are able to analyze and decompose high level product requirements to business requirements via artifacts such as user stories, feature epics, or interaction diagrams.
What we offer:
- Awesome workspace environment, including new office
- You choose the dates of your bank holidays
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment
- AXA healthcare insurance from the very first day of employment
- Cafeteria net 40.500 HUF / month – after the first 3 fully completed month
- The first 10 days of the sick leave is paid fully in 100%
- Opportunity to take only a half-day (4 hours) day off
- Core time between 10-16 and flexible besides that
- Unlimited subscription for Udemy and opportunity of participating in conferences and trainings
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We reward initiative.
- REMOTE OPTION!