We are looking for a DevOps engineer with strong English konwledge, Azure and .Net experience for Bluebird team for a long term project.
Necessary basic operator knowledge, understanding the infrastructure, restarting servers (perhaps it is easier to automate the restart with a script), monitor monitoring, maintain alerting rules.
- Azure K8S + VMek
- Azure Security
- .NET applications
- CI/CD Teamcity, Octopus
- OPS Networking, DNS certificate, Load balancer, Security knowledge
- Nice to have RabbitMQ, MongoDB
- Application log analysis and issue reporting to Development team (Daily – Jira ticket )
- Monitoring review, ensuring every component is properly monitored (Monthly – Documentation of monitored components)
- Make sure applications and infrastructure satisfy uptime needs (Daily – act upon incidents)
- Uptime test (disaster recovery, backup-restore, network outage) (Monthly – Test reports, Fixing issues from testing)
- Analysis of response rate of components (Weekly – Jira ticket for bad performance phenomenons)
- Infrastructure cost optimization
- Infrastructure cost driver analysis (Monthly – Documentation of cost drivers analysis of planned and actual costs, Resource usage review documentation, Action item list for cost increases).
- Infrastructure cost reduction (Monthly – Act upon action item list from infrastructure cost analysis)
- CI/CD pipeline management
- CI/CD configurations (Ad-hoc – CI/CD pipelines properly configured)
- Component level documentation ready (Monthly – Documentation of platform on component level, including used technologies and applications)
- Review infrastructure best practices (Monthly – Infrastructure analysis report)
- Perform analysis on infrastructure best practices (e.g. naming conventions changes, structure changes, propose list of actions) (Monthly – Infrastructure changes)