A spanish long-term project opportunity from the comfort of your home. Possibility to travel to Madrid for certain tests and ad-hoc workshops
- Assist with the transition from Veritas NetBackup to Cohesity
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and infrastructure management
- Assist with migration activity as required
- Troubleshooting environment challenges as required
- Collaborating with vendor Support teams when required
- Ability to drive POCs from requirements gathering/implementation/testing/communicating results/participating in decision making
- Participate in integration activities for third-party security and monitoring tools
- Assist with environment sizing as needed
- Assist in the effort to further enhance and automate the environment where possible
- Ability to create and update deployment procedures for new and legacy technologies
- o includes the development and execution of testing deliverables (documents and reporting) required to qualify such technologies
- Create and modify other documentation as necessary
- Provide leading practices and knowledge transfer when required
- Cohesity/Veritas NetBackup v8.X/Ansible
- Vaccination Status Must be fully vaccinated
- Language Must speak fluent English. Spanish speaking would be a bonus.
- Pure FlashArray and FlashBlade/Dell-EMC VMAX, VNX, Isilon/Nutanix/NetApp NAS/VMware (vSphere/vCenter/vMotion/Windows/Redhat Linux/Brocade/Oracle/Python/Terraform/Dell-EMC Data Domain
- Remote. There is potential to go onsite if required for testing in the lab or participating in ad-hoc workshops. If so, it will be on a limited basis.
- Duration 12 months
- Working Hours 8 hours per day with flexibility to work between 7am and 7pm local time.