We are looking for a Fullstack Software Developer to grow our partner s team.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Develops technical specifications, determines operational feasibility of requirements.
- Transforms software designs and specifications into functioning software, producing clean and efficient code.
- Optimizes and maintains legacy systems, integrates software components and third-party programs.
- Performs software upgrades and configurations to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Improves operations and optimizes system efficiency by analysing performance indicators and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Proactively investigates problem areas, recommends and executes improvements.
- Automates tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Educational background in computer science, software engineering or other relevant discipline
- Fluent English is a must
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineering or similar role.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering.
- Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks/systems necessary for performing his tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular is necessary
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
- .NET and T-SQL development experience is an advantage
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Permanent contract from the very beginning