Purpose of the position
As a part of the Identity and Access Management Team is tasked to
you will be responsible for
– maintain centralized Identity and Access Management (IAM) database across the company entities,
– establish control framework and implement it to the company,
– keep up to date the relevant standards
– internal and external audit management (BCM, ECM)
- Ensure that Information Security IAM complies with all internal group principles and standards and local regulations.
- Ensure that IAM procedures are synchronized with company policies and local regulations. Ensure that all entity-level procedures are maintained whenever major changes occur or reviewed minimally once a year.
- Evaluate complex business and functional units IAM strategies, collect all the requirements and provide an IAM solution using the existing IAM technology and process toolset.
- Report and track deficiencies to Information Security management and MOL Cyber Risk Manager
- Ensure that Disaster Recovery related processes are properly and timely executed.
- Manage Disaster Recovery Processes within the department, maintain Business Recovery Plans, ensure the necessary Continuity of Business tests are performed
- Establish, design, and implement a new IAM control framework. Ensure that the control foundation is in alignment with the processes performed by IAM Team.
- Prioritize and organize own ad-hoc new tasks and responsibilities to reach individual performance targets.
- Proactively assess business/support requirements. Proactively collaborate with colleagues to achieve team goals and solve issues
- Apply existing knowledge and practical experience to create innovative solutions for this company
- University or college degree (preferred in Computer Science, business informatics or related field)
- 10+ years experience in IT/Security and 5+ years experience in Identity and Access Management
- General experience in Identity and Access Management area of Information Security including IGA, Federation services, MFA, Mobile Device Management
- Ensuring smooth SAP HR based Identity data exchange in a heterogeneous application landscape
- Experience in conceptual design, configuration & administration of an existing Identity Lifecycle Management System
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, Audit Management and Business Continuity area of Information Security
- Design and implementation of technical identity processes between SAP HR, Active Directory, various SaaS applications and OneIdentity Manager via defined interfaces (e.g. DB, LDAP, RESTful API, SCIM)
- Bulletproof understanding of IAM (Identity and Access Management System) technology, architecture, locating sources and rule creation
- Security and IT Metrics experience is a plus Report creation abilities strongly desired
- Full professional English skills
- Holder of relevant security-focused certifications (SSCP, CISSP ITIL v3 Foundation etc.) is ideal, but not required
- Experience with various IAM security tools is a plus
What we offer:
- A multinational company with a stable background and an international work environment
- Competitive remuneration package, bonus, fringe benefits
- The chance to step forward on the career ladder
- 1-2 days home office opportunity per week