The Infrastructure Security Architect is responsible for working across the IT project portfolio to design, build and test secure infrastructure and the supporting IT systems, with a specific focus on IT Infrastructure such as global corporate networks, cloud environments, Operating Systems, End User Computing, mobile devices and collaboration services such as email and Microsoft 365 environments.
The role is responsible for reviewing or creating High Level Designs and Low Level Designs, working with technical teams to ensure solutions are secure. The Infrastructure Security Architect will follow documented reference architectures and finalize security designs for new applications, integrations and supporting infrastructure. This is done in collaboration with the Enterprise Security Architect and Security Engineering teams.
- Design and maintain information security architecture standards, principles, requirements and guidelines
- Maintain information security methodology, (including assets analysis, threat analysis, risk analysis, business impact analysis)
- Perform required information security analyses (including asset, risk, business impact etc.)
- Design and maintain a security related project templates
- Define requirements for projects related security controls
- Define and maintain a project related security self-assessment
- Closely cooperate with the rest of architecting/project teams
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (Agile development, IT Corporate Systems Security, IT Security Applications)
- Knowledge of industry regulations and requirements such as ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS and other industry standards.
- Experience in planning, research and design corporate systems security architectures
- Knowledge how to perform vulnerability testing and security assessments
- Experience in researching security systems and authentication protocols
- Expertise in developing security requirements for local, wide, and virtual private networks security requirements for routers, firewalls, and related network devices security requirements for cloud components like VPC, WAF, Firewall etc.
- Knowledge how to design public key infrastructures
- Experience in preparation of cost estimates
- TOGAF / SABSA, CISSP, CCSK or CCSP, CEH (preferred)
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as collaborative negotiation will be necessary with both internal associates and suppliers
- Experience in integration issues identification and cost estimation
- Experience in security policies approval
- Experience with technical supervision to a security teams
- English language skills (spoken and written)