Our Swiss client is looking for an IT Operations Support who contributes to the day-to-day operations for users of the ETRM System Landscape.
- – End Of Day (EOD) management Delivery of the EOD including the morning checks, so the users can commence their work at the start of the day
- – Incident management handling all incoming tickets, issues and requests in a timely manner while maintaining customer interaction and a high level of user satisfaction.
- – Ticket triaging reviewing, categorizing, prioritization and routing incoming tickets to the appropriate teams or team members for resolution.
- – Release management ensuring all changes are deployed/released into the production environment in line with the expected resolution documentation.
- – User training modularized user training for On-boarding support of new joiners, products, and locations.
- – Access control providing and maintaining access management for the ETRM application landscape.
- – Proactive Monitoring monitor the ETRM (production) landscape for issues and creating tickets where appropriate to support and streamline the landscape.
- – User support trade floor support for local and remote users.
- – Project support and Business Analysis participate in critical projects and provide input to complex system configuration to ensure alignment with ETRM Operations principles and procedures
- – Ideally experience in supporting ETRM system users in the Energy Trading market or experience related to back or front office user system support
- – Understanding of at least some of the following Landscape components ION Endur, Azure DevOps, SQL and O365
- – Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication with ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- – Proven analytical, diagnostic, and multi-tasking skills with focus on execution and attention to detail
- – Demonstrated ability to take ownership of any initiative and to manage expectations
- – Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- – Strong level of written and spoken English
- – Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, 13th month salary, bonus, health insurance).
- Flexible working hours with Home Office possibility.
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.
- Opportunity to learn diverse technology platforms and industry standard solutions.