We are looking for a Java developer with at least 5+ years of relevant experience and strong English knowledge. Background or expertise in fintech/telecommunications is appreciated and will be considered as a plus.
- Java 8 or later, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Containers Docker, Kaniko
- Container orchestration Kubernetes, Helm
- Understanding of event-driven systems debugging
- Experience creating streaming applications with Kafka/AWS Kinesis/similar
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns (creational, structural, behavioural)
- Databases Relational Backend Database, NoSQL database
- Strong distributed systems foundations
- Inter-Process Communication REST, Google Protocol Buffers, etc.
- Testing JUnit 4/5, TDD, jBehave, Cucumber or similar
- Effective usage of CI/CD tools Gitlab, Circle CI, AWS Code Pipeline or similar
- Schema migration Liquibase, Flyway or similar
- Familiarity with build tools Maven, Gradle or similar
- Excellent English and great communication skills
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with Agile methodologies (XP/pair programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with common workflow tools JIRA, Slack
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Security and compliance consciousness
- Understanding of serverless principles
- Understanding of static code analysis, e.g. experience with SonarQube or equivalent
- ORM Hibernate or similar
- Orchestration Airflow, Cadence, Argo Workflows, etc.