Our partner is one of the worlds largest retailer company, with millions of customers a week in our stores and online.
The Budapest centre provides dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia markets.
This multi-functional and specialist team will drive operational excellence of services, improve scale for our systems and processes globally and create business leading capabilities. Now, they are looking for a Java Software Development Engineer.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for the entire development and support process for a software programme
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of IDE, language and toolset in Java
- Comfortably test drive any feature
- Profile and optimise code
- Identify and apply appropriate design patterns to problems
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cohesion, SOLID and how to apply it
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of one relevant operating system
- Script and automate within relevant environment
- At least 4+ years of java development experience
- Experience of operating in the cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Understanding NoSQL technologies (Redis, MongoDB or similar)
- Exposure to a variety of frameworks and libraries (Spring Boot, Micronaut or similar)
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes (or similar) for containerization, scalability and monitoring applications
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Excellent English skills
- Flexible working hours with at least 3 days HO per week (also flexible)
- Annual bonus (10-20% of the annual income)
- Health insurance (1.100.000 FT/year)
- Cafeteria (432.000 FT/year)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills
- Personal career development
- Stable company background