We are looking for a Lead Angular Developer and and Ionic Engineer in one to join the Bluebird team and work on an exciting, foreign project in connection with housing services. The solution allows tenants of Housing Services to access information and services. The feature set will be defined by the Product Manager of the client, which will be shared with developers as normal in a development scrum. For illustration only, a feature might be to present as a web and mobile app information on who to contact if you want to contest your bill. The project is 6-9 months long, but can be extended.
- Looking for a Lead AngularJS Engineer (Angular 7+)
- Experts in HTML5 / CSS and Responsive Web Design
- Experience with Ionic is a huge plus, since the app will be delivered on 3 platforms Web, Android, IOS.
- Experience with source control tools (e.g. GIT, SVN, PVCS)
- Familiarity with agile development tooling (e.g. Jira)
- Well versed in Continuous integration and testing tooling and optimisation (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, BuildBot etc.)
- Experience using BDD Frameworks incl Cucumber
- Able to perform root cause analysis of problems and identify a solution to the problem.
- Experience leading teams and driving architectural decisions from well considered inputs from the broader team.
- Will be collaborating with business analysts and product owners to resolve requirements gaps and conflicts.
- Implement unit tests (all) and drive quality throughout the development lifecycle leading the team in best quality best practice.
- Clear and timely communicator in English (conversational +) managing and escalating issues which might impact throughput or quality to the Project Manager and Tech Leadership
- Provide technical support and guidance.
- Proactive approach to process improvements and opportunities to enhance team productivity.
- Demonstrate the desire to produce high quality software products within agreed budget and timescale constraints
- Has the ability to proactively suggest and implement process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team (Lead)
- The ability to work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
- Prior experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
- A good level of understanding in analysis, design and development principles and processes
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
What we offer
- Full remote
- International team
- Outstanding salary