We are looking for Software Engineers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
The position is for a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer within the Investment Systems Development team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- This role is in our team to improve the scalability and efficiency of the core trade booking system. It will require
- Upgrading the applications to the latest tools and technologies
- Refactoring application for better extensibility and integration with the upstream and downstream systems
- Collaborating with distributed team to craft, develop, and integrate trading functionality into our trading platform
- Participating in entire software creation process of project, from design to development and deployment
- Crafting and developing solutions to sophisticated problems, identifying issues and roadblocks around support, testing, development effort
- Developing in Java, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, and many others
- Committed to open source, and contributing back to the community
- Writing testable software every day, with a focus on incremental innovation
We are looking for you, if you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing sophisticated enterprise software system
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Strong programming skills in Java and Spring
- Solid understanding of relational databases and messaging systems
- Strong analytical and software architecture design skills with an emphasis on test driven development.
- Loves working on a team, and has strong communications
- Experience with implementing algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Experience in building distributed applications and micro services architecture a plus
- Basic understanding of financial markets for FX, Equities, Futures
- To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.