This listing has expired.
We are looking for a new colleague for a Lead / Senior Expert position for our globally and dynamically growing pharmaceutical clients own team.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of LIMS at key sites following global standards
- Deliver IT projects for laboratories and execute in accordance with the agreed timelines
- Configure & customize global LabWare LIMS and Empower system per global standards
- Communicate the status of Lab IT projects to site and global leadership teams
- Collaborate with other functions at the global and site level to ensure LIMS projects are successful
- Develop and manage the budget for each project
- Ensure that IT projects fulfill the requirements & needs of the individual site lab as well as global quality
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) with a specialization in IT or Engineering required
- A minimum of 7-8 years of experience with LIMS and or Empower , with a total experience of 12 – 14 years
- Related education / experience may be considered
- Previous people management experience is required
- Must have expert level knowledge in the deployment of LIMS (LabWare) & chromatography systems (Empower) in a regulated industry
- Previous experience with LabWare LIMS & Empower
- Experience with other local lab systems & instruments is required
- Knowledge of computer systems validation processes
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English
Good to have
- Technical project management skills
- Experience with interfacing instruments to LIMS highly desired
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Really competitive salaries, benefits
- Inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.