This listing has expired.
We are looking for a new colleague for a LIMS SME position for our globally and dynamically growing pharmaceutical clients own team.
- Installs/Configures Labware LIMS modules and templates related to analysis, testing, product spec/characteristics, etc. in the system and Incorporates required lab processes and controls in LIMS as assigned and approved to do
- Effects changes to Database tables and fields, templates, scripts where necessary through a change management process
- Write/update/review independently subroutines/programs, query tags, user dialogs, visual workflows, Crystal Reports, menu routines, LIMS Basic codes, etc.
- Implements Electronic Note Book (eLN) functionality in Labs with ability to write micros to reduce paper-based flows and improve productivity
- Handles escalations related to product functionalities which could not be solved by designated Lab SMEs or Run team
- Play his assigned technical role effectively during new project implementations, roll-outs, enhancements, etc.
- Thinks proactively where improvements are needed in the system, brings them for discussion with Leads and follow through till effective
- Takes care of improvement or support needs wrt LIMS interfaces with other systems
- Supports Lab teams during Regulatory audits for any technical help/explanations when necessary
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3 years of Exposure to Lab processes in Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Configuring Lab processes in Labware LIMS and/or Proficiency in handling multiple types technical tasks ( 4-5 years)
- Labware Implementation/roll-out Projects (3-5 years)
- LabWare LIMS Administration Certification
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English
Good to have
- Chemistry or bio-tech background, Labware LIMS certification
- Really competitive salaries, benefits
- Inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.