We are looking for a Medior/Senior Cloud-DevOps engineer in our multinational insurance partners team to Budapest with fixed 50%home-office opportunity and thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary. You must have strong English language skills, 2+ years Cloud experience to fill the position.
- 4 years cloud experience (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- 2 years of experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Experience with Docker container
- Experience with Infrastructure as code Terraform
Nice to have
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Worked with Stateful services and operate them (Postgres, Cassandra,
- Know the concepts and ability to setup clustered services
- Good Knowledge in networking TCP/IP, Routing, Firewall
- Familiarity with modern Software Engineering principles
- Possess a strong Governance mindset
- Build cloud infrastructure, tools and services.
- Build automated provisioning and operational process around
- Infrastructure and container tooling in the cloud.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology
- for Infrastructure technologies based on Terraform.
- Work with git and associated workflows.
- Agile software development
What we offer in return
- 50% Home Office opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary
- Annual financial bonus based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance