We are looking for a Medior/Senior Software Engineer (Cloud and Data focus) to join our German IT services partners team to Budapest, with full-remote opportunity.
You would be involved mainly in projects related to banking-insurance, automotive, pharmaceuticals area. You would work with mostly German colleagues. The duration of the projects would be between half a year and 1 year.
Our partner is interested in the development of their employees, so you would have the opportunity to expand your current skills and acquire new knowledge (financially supported by our partner).
- 3+ years of professional programming experience in Python OR Java
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in AWS OR Azure
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity of Kubernetes-related CI/CD solutions, e.g.
- Familiarity with event based architectures
- Proactivity and good team player skills
Nice to have
- Any Kubernetes- or Azure-related certification
- Knowledge of Infrastructure of Code solutions, preferably Terraform
- Experience with
- ETL pipeline design and implementation
- Apache Airflow
- Camel K
- Monitoring and alerting via Grafana
- External Secrets
- Sound knowledge of API design (e.g. Swagger/OpenAPI)
- Develop and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on Kubernetes-based private clouds and on Azure.
- Focus on building APIs and automation for infrastructure projects.
- Modify existing automation in AWS/Azure to improve performance.
- Passion for solving challenging issues.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + Bonus (subject to negotiation, performance based)
- Career opportunity
- Training, education and exam support
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Long term cloud based projects
- Really good team and working environment
- International background