We are looking for a Network Engineer for our international client. The international life sciences company providing an unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, our partner works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
- Analyze customer requirement to ensure better contribution to development of networking tools.
- Maintain all telecommunication tools and accessories such as servers and switches.
- Install, configure and provide support to all networking accessories in different workstations.
- Identify and resolve all hardware related problem for better performance and detect issues for networking strategies.
- Monitor systems to oversee firewall and other network related improvement processes.
- Ensure networking stability and monitor all work regularly.
- Prepare and maintain networking documentation network and cabling layouts.
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve VOIP systems and VPN related problems.
- Assist to set up phone base and configuration of various network.
- Maintain an inventory of IT property and assets.
- Collect all data in more organized way to ensure better IT documentation process.
- Providing technical support across the defined IT Region (ITR12)
- Computer science
- Computer software/computer systems engineering
- Computer systems and networks
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Network security management
- The opportunity to grow your skills in a demanding, fast growing organization
- A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.