We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our dynamic, growing, multi-country financial partner in an international team.
As a Network Engineer your primary objective will be to maintain and secure our partner network, create, and maintain the Network documentation and changes, gain the control over the Network, and ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
We are looking for goal oriented team players who enjoy delivering value to organization.
- Providing support for LAN and WAN infrastructure elements such as switches, routers, firewalls, load-balancers, and circuits.
- Installation, integration, administration as well as monitoring of network components of the core sites.
- Planning, preparation and implementation of hardware and software upgrades.
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to vendors processes and procedures.
- Coordination, control and monitoring of external partners/providers.
- Perform daily duties as per project requirements such as infrastructure deployment and configuration.
- Provide support for L1 IT teams.
- List of requirements to be successful in the future role –
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in the enterprise-level networking with extensive knowledge in routing, switching, TCP/IP protocols & load-balancing. Experience with CISCO, Checkpoint technologies is a plus.
- Very good product knowledge of the leading manufacturers Cisco, Checpoint, etc. Knowledge of major firewall platforms is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the use of diagnostic tools.
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team, coordination and organizational skills as well as initiative, willingness to learn and customer orientation.
- Understand how insurance companies work.
- Have experience working in distributed, international Team.
- Understanding of MS Azure network configuration and standards
What they offer
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity