We are looking a Power Platform/Dynamics support developer.
- Work on existing Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects to enhance configurations and customisations.
- Support, manage and deliver ongoing platform application support with the goal of achieving customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Accountable for problem resolution and implementation of corrective actions where required.
- Working with other team members to analyse system functions and review functional and technical specifications.
- Understanding incoming incidents, replicating these on UAT / QA / Sandbox environments to allow for fix verifications.
- Breaking down development of business functions into development tasks.
- Work with other team members to ensure best practice and quality approach to customer software support.
- Ensure high standards of customer engagement and services are maintained.
- Expected to complete work-related training and learning with the goal of obtaining relevant Microsoft Certifications on the Power Platform.
- Writing supporting documentation.
- And as a team member you will also have
- At least 3 years experience working in software development environments.
- Extensive development experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, Power BI and MS Automate.
- Experience in Data, UI, Logic, Visualizations.
- Experience on Office 365, Dynamics 365.
- Experience with .NET / C#
- Experience in Azure, Azure DevOps and PowerShell
- Experience in SQL Server or another SQL-based relational database
- Any MS certifications
- SharePoint 365