We are looking to take on a Product Development Manager to play a key part in the development of our products utilizing the huge variety of data the we has access to.
The Product Development Manager role will be working closely with an agile delivery team by translating product ideas to a new product vision and roadmap, into an MVP to be tested out in market for viability.
You will be responsible for every aspect of the product development process from market/user research, concept creation, building out features and implementing them with your development team, through to the launch process and defining and monitoring success KPIs.
We are looking for someone with experience working in an agile, cross functional product team and specialized in monetization of data analytics and insights. Experience with the travel industry is high desirable. If you have a mind that balances technical, commercial and user needs, and you embrace cross-discipline collaboration, then youll love it here.
- Work alongside CEO and MD, managing development of early-stage concepts and prototypes/MVPs through to launch, working closely with other colleagues in Technology, Product, Delivery and Commercial teams.
- Manage and be accountable for all technical aspects of product design and deliver developments to market, meeting the quality, cost and timings encouraged.
- Collaborate with others to build and deliver appropriate solutions to defined technical hurdles.
- Input technical detail into Stage & Gate process, then translate this into a Product Development Program.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of product cost structures and knowledge of financial considerations required to assess the commercial viability of new development initiatives.
- Propose and manage resource requirements, within design team and propose resource from other technical teams.
Required qualifications & experience
- Validated experience in product development demonstrated through successful management of portfolio of projects, some of which would have involved significant technical challenges and/or installation of new equipment.
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams to achieve an agreed objective.
- Project management experience, including a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of project team members.
- Demonstrable success in launching products.
- Can demonstrate experience of product development based on data analytics and monetizing datasets.
- Creative approaches to problem solving.
- Driven with outstanding decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing and communication skills in English.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Data Science or Engineering
- Experience in Line Management, mentoring, and training team members
- Understanding of Agile
What we offer
- Exciting Clients and Projects – We promise to provide exciting and ever-changing challenges in industries that are the final frontiers of digitization.
- Open work culture – With offices in London and Budapest, and with 8 nations represented in our team, we believe in universally positive values, open communication, teamwork, and making sure everyone is comfortable as they are.
- Career Development – No matter what stage you are in your career your development is our priority besides collaborating on all aspects of the projects and thus gaining the exposure you need to develop your expertise, you also get dedicated time and resources for self-development.
- Working environment – Because you spend 60% of your time at work, we try to make it enjoyable snacks and beverages in our all-day kitchen, game corner and 3D printer, birthday sleep-in, flexi-time, remote working, unlimited leave, work socials and events.
- Competitive package – We believe exceptional skills deserve proper compensation which is not just a competitive salary, but a healthcare plan, cafeteria, and other perks.