This listing has expired.
We are looking for a Product Security Engineer with relevant experience and strong English knowledge. Our partner is a leading american-based company in medical technologies and digital solutions. They are enabling their clients to make faster, more informed decisions with smart tools, data, analytics, apps and services.
- Conducting testing and scans to identify any vulnerabilities.
- Analyzing and identifying security threats and vulnerabilities in the products. Vulnerability reproduction.
- Understanding threat impact in product deep level.
- Handling security related administrative tasks such as reporting.
- Support Penetration Testing activities.
- Reviewing, classifying and evaluating all risks, defects which is related to product, handling threat models.
- Ensuring documentation integrity and quality for the program area.
- Share knowledge and best practices within team.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Experience in software development or tool/service development.
- Good knowledge of Linux system, Windows is a plus.
- Experience in languages/tools such as Java, Python, Go (at least min one).
- Skilled in breaking down problems and documenting problem statements.
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security trends and hacker tactics.
- Has the ability to analyze and evaluate impact of changes, defects choices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Open to challenges and complex problems.
- Has positive, proactive attitude.
- Team player.
- Passionate about security and software development technologies.
- System/high level and out of the box thinking.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and open to collaboration.
What we offer:
- Additional Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work From Home
- Medical Insurance
- Supportive Work Culture