This listing has expired.
Our client in the public sector is looking for a React Software Architect to join their team.
As a React Software Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing frontend technology strategies in collaboration with product owners, business-side and architects for cloud systems (Azure), middleware and domain-driven front-end design. You will have extensive hands-on experience with frontend technologies and will be responsible for implementing software enhancements.
- Design and implement frontend technology strategies in collaboration with product owners, business-side and architects for cloud systems (Azure), middleware and domain-driven front-end design
- Implementation of software enhancements
- Develop strategies for setup of testing process, review process and methodologies.
- Proficient in react and react testing library, and webpack
- Hands-on knowledge in mapping technologies (google, maptiler etc.)
- Experience with mono repo solutioning Nx
- Topic leadership skills Efficient decision-making on design questions, curious mind who can quickly take in state of development and generate suggestions on demands, translation of program management objectives and planning with program management, quality assurance for all phases of software cycle
- Staff mentoring & team building
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong experience with React and related technologies
- Experience in software architecture, design, and implementation
- Proficient in mapping technologies, C#, and .NET stack (advantageous)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work in an agile environment
- Must be able to mentor team members and build a strong team.
- If you are an experienced React Software Architect and passionate about frontend technology, we encourage you to apply. This is a full-remote 12-month+ contract position with the possibility of extension.