We are seeking for our British partner a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improving current production software and developing new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market. You will be able to experience and develop the elegant world of online sports betting and casinos.
- Participate in setting up the cloud operations strategy.
- Share knowledge and experience with the team.
- Be the go-to expert in your field.
- Know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers and clouds.
- Build reliable infrastructure in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Integrate different tools and systems together in order to create fully functioning, cohesive delivery pipelines.
- Ensure that systems are built in a repeatable manner using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools.
- Ensure applications and the systems it runs on implement appropriate monitoring, logging and alerting solutions.
- Drive adoption of best practices and automating every process along the way.
- Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption.
- Continuous assessment of evolving security threats. Providing solutions for mitigating the associations risks.
- Keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments.
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing concepts of AWS, such as VPC, ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Fargate, CloudWatch.
- Experience and expertise with scripting languages such as bash, Python, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with common middleware software like web servers (Apache, nginx, Tomcat, Nodejs and others)
What we offer:
- Awesome workspace environment, including new office
- You choose the dates of your bank holidays
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment
- AXA healthcare insurance from the very first day of employment
- Cafeteria net 40.500 HUF / month – after the first 3 fully completed month
- The first 10 days of the sick leave is paid fully in 100%
- Opportunity to take only a half-day (4 hours) day off
- Core time between 10-16 and flexible besides that
- Unlimited subscription for Udemy and opportunity of participating in conferences and trainings
- English lesson during working hours with a British teacher
- REMOTE OPTION!
- Possibility to relocation!
- Salary range Gross 800 000-1.6M Huf/month