We looking for a Senior SalesForce Architect colleague for one of our corporate partners. The position belongs to a special development division launched 4 years ago. The teams focus is on digitalization and modernization.
- – Lead the technical design and implementation of Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud solutions within the company.
- – Preparing solution design, taking into consideration integration challenges which may be solved by connectors, Mulesoft APIs, etc.
- – Design and validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated and implied business requirements
- – Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines, principles and leverages best practices
- – Articulate and present different point of views on various technologies
- – Analyze user requirements, create technical specifications and apply proven application development and agile methodologies in order to accomplish business goals
- – Provide expert knowledge and recommendations on Salesforce designs across a broad range of development methodologies and tools to ensure the success and sustainability of custom applications
- – Assist in developing project plans, assigning the appropriate technical resources and cost estimations
- – Guide developers in Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud best practices and principles
- – Regularly communicate complex, technical issues to non-technical business leaders and technical project stakeholders by providing timely generation and distribution of content and project work
- – University or college degree
- – Salesforce Certified Platform Developer / Service Cloud Consultant and Solution/Technical Architect certification
- – Previous experience as a Salesforce Architect in a complex environment on the Salesforce platform
- – Must have experience as Salesforce lead developer in apex, building Lightning applications and using Lightning Design system, Lightning Implementation(s).
- – Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design and implementation, data analysis, conversion and migration, interfaces and reports
- – Experience with gap analysis and blueprint development, system design using configuration and/or customization
- – Condifent English skills
What we offer
- HUF 1,800,000 / month gross,
- – In addition, an annual bonus of 15% (15% of the annual basic salary),
- and a cafeteria of HUF 700,000 per year,
- – You will receive a Medicover Health Insurance Package. (HUF 800,000 per year),
- – Home office days,
- – Beautiful, new office in the 11th district, Budapest, with amazing view of the whol city.