- You are part of a future-oriented, dynamic and international IT team and make a significant contribution to realigning IT as a technology and business partner
- You are responsible for creating, changing and deleting access rights on application level (focus on SAP) as well as Active Directory
- Central documentation of all assigned authorizations including exceptions (e.g. in case of violation of principles or other requirements) in the central authorization management system and service management tool respectively
- Creation, adaptation and maintenance of application-specific authorization concepts & documentation
- Optimization and automation of authorization assignment processes
- Definition and monitoring of critical authorizations as well as segregation of duties conflicts
- Support of national and international projects regarding SAP authorizations
- Definition of user authorization management processes and guidelines
- You contribute your know-how in other user authorization topics (e.g. SSO and MFA)
- Awareness-raising of the business departments with regard to the importance of compliance with authorization management guidelines
- You have studied computer science or have a comparable education, you have gained relevant practical experience in the field of Identity & Access Management and ideally have good knowledge in process integration for user management processes according to ITIL.
- High level of credibility and enforcement skills
- Practical experience with relevant IAM products (e.g. SAP IDM), in directory services (Active Directory) as well as knowledge of service management tools (ServiceNow) complete your profile.
- You have a high affinity for IT, knowledge of IT structures, processes, workflows and project initiatives
- You are a team player with a high service orientation and strong communication skills
- You combine good analytical skills with a consistent and goal-oriented working approach
- You speak fluent German or good English skills complete your profile..
What we offer:
- Remote work opportunity
- Professional development opportunities in an international environment
- Long-term employment opportunities in a stable company with a German background
- Competitive salary and benefits