Our partner is create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable.We are looking for a Scrum Master in our international partners team to Budapest with 2-3 days/week home-office opportunity. For rural workers only 1-2 days a month with office presence.
You will be the Scrum Master of the agile team, a servant leader, who educates the team in Agile methodologies, ensures that the agreed Agile process is being followed, helps remove impediments and supports relentless improvement.
You must have good English language skills and 1+ years of experience in Scrum master role and 2-3+ years of experience in an agile development environment OR 3-4+ years of experience in Scrum master role to fill the position.
The selection process consists of two rounds (online).
- 1+ years of experience in Scrum master role and 2-3+ years of experience in an agile development environment OR 3-4+ years of experience in Scrum master role
- Knowledge of Automotive SW engineering processes
- Experience in working in international & multi-cultural environments
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Determined, goal-oriented personality, collaborative and open-minded attitude.
Nice to have
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related area
- Experience as individual contributor or Scrum master in ADAS/AD applications.
- Experience working in a project organized according to SAFe.
- Extensive people management experience.
- Multiple years of work experience in the automotive industry (OEM, tierI-II).
You will be responsible for
- Assist the team in meeting their delivery goals by helping the team members
- communicate, coordinate and cooperate
- Promote Agile practices and mindset, help the team embrace Agile values
- Focus on building a high performing team, coach them in self-management
- Facilitate the removal of impediments
- Support the team by reinforcing their rules such as general rules of Scrum or built-in quality practices
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement
- Facilitate team events including daily stand-ups, iteration planning, iteration review and iteration retrospectives.
- Represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums, support the collaboration with other teams
- Work together closely and support the teams Product Owner
- Assist the team in technical analysis and support/challenge priority decisions
- Leading facilitate the debugging sessions
What they offer
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Home-office opportunity (2-3 days/week, for rural workers only 1-2 days a month with office presence.)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in Budapest