We are looking for experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic IT solutions partner, who can be the main implementer of our exciting projects.
A great candidate has:
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of business analysis
- An overview of requirement engineering method and has capabilities to plan and execute various projects regardless of industry
- Entire project lifecycle experience
- Service provider approach and knows how to get on well with project members
- We appreciate creativity, precision, independence, and reliability
- Flexibility to adopt the various market circumstances
- Hungry for learning new industries and methodologies
- – FE framework, portal development project
- – financial credit products development, account management and cash management project
What we offer:
- Project bonus
- Health insurance
- Creative, exciting atmosphere, youthful, humorous team of experts. This is a dynamic, development-oriented team where members help each other professionally and humanly
- Flexible working models we help you with your work-life integrity
- Free (several types of) coffee, a fruit day, healthy breakfast, and one pizza Friday a month during all staff meetings – and also if you want, you can have a beer or two after working hours.
- We support any professional training that is considered meaningful, we plan regular community events (for example, outdoor concerts and parties in summer)
- Our recruitment-selection process.
- After pre-screening, once we get to the interview, we will not waste your time the senior managers will ask relevant questions so that we can understand your experiences, approaches and your needs. Your need is really important for us, since this is a bilaterial business. What project are we looking for in the first place? Greenfield front-end projects, and Flexcube (Oracle) core
- Banking related projects in domestic and foreign financial institutions. There are a uniquely diverse range of projects and industries waiting for you.