We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who could help with at least 3 years of proven DevOps experience for an exciting project, We expect good communication skills in English and Hungarian along with high level of commitment and responsibility, to be agile and dedicated to high quality work.
Knowledge / Skills
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience of IT projects
- Knowledge in build tools (CI / CD) systems
- Microservice-oriented services
- OS-level virtualization (Docker)
- Container orchestration (Docker swarm or Kubernetes)
- Experience in cloud services (preferred AWS)
- Experience with scalable distributed environments with understanding of scaling
- Good written & verbal communication skills (English, Hungarian)
- Create and implement a security concept with roles and rights for access to critical infrastructure with focus on securing the live environment restricting and monitoring access to sensitive data.
- Identify potential attack holes internal and external and taking measures to close them.
- Create a concept for the introduction of CI/CD
- Work with the development team to implement CI/CD including code quality checks and automatic regression testing upon deployment.
- Improving operational safety, by establishing a monitoring.
- Define suitable error handling and system queries, which can be incorporated into monitoring. Coach the developers to implement the measures and monitor the progress.
- Define KPIs with the PO and team and report progress