For our international startup client, we are looking for a senior fullstack developer to play a key role in the design and development of a geospatial application.
Your task will be
- Full-stack development of a complex web application.
- Building and coding backend microservices and REST APIs.
- Participating in/conducting code reviews.
- Participating in making architectural decisions.
- Providing robustus and stable code, applying performance tests.
- Providing professional guidance for less experienced developers according to seniority level.
We need you to have
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- Best in class usage of React framework.
- Stable Node.js knowledge
- Experience with Git.
- Proven track record of implementing high-performance systems (in any programming language).
- Expertise with web architecture and building scalable applications, while considering security aspects.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
- Experience with Azure cloud.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Previous work experience with GIS projects.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Brand new, cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.