Our partner company is a global leader in the financial and consulting field. They are looking for a Senior IT Auditor, who will help in the making of different IT system audits, system analysis, IT stategy forming etc.. Their office is located in the downtown area of Budapest.
- Helping in IT audits, IT support of financial audit, IT risk assessments, IT control assessments, ERP process reviews, technical security risk assessments and consulting engagements.
- Support their clients in strategy and execution in different projects and other regulatory data handling certifications
- Policy development and maintenance
- Provide the risk function to implementation or transformation projects
- Understand and see through IT systems, how they work, what are the clients needs etc.
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Economics, Software Engineering interested in Technology Risk and IT audits
- At least 3 years of experience in IT field (like IT Auditor, IT Security, IT consultant, BA fields)
- English knowledge
- Confidence in a client facing role
- Motivation with strong technical skills
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills
- Knowledge with CISSP, CISM or SANS/GIAC certification and Data Analytics
- One or more technical IT certification such as ITIL, CISSP, Microsoft certification
What they offer
- A challenging position within a leading international company
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and personally tailored benefits package