The Senior ERP Business Analyst will support and deliver the IT enabled Avon strategies for our globally persistent Enterprise One Core Model Technologies used across the Supply Chain.
The role based on an expected high level of conversancy with the ERP platform, will design and implement the technology in our various geographies and building upon that platform to deliver our global projects, developing business requirement, designing and documenting the solution.
- Lead Regional Business Analyst activities on key IT enabled projects
- Work with global/regional/local teams to ensure correct implementation and integration of the designed processes into the applicable line organization.
- Defining and documenting detailed process changes in conjunction with relevant colleagues from relevant functions, including building fully evaluated business cases
- Providing internal consultancy , coaching and training on functional area of expertise
- Acting as level 2 on Production Support issues and managing the resolution of issues within functional area inline with agreed SLAs
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant supply chain experience, including elements of Supply/Demand Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Inventory Management & Financial management
- Experience of implementing JDE Edwards across multiple geographies is required.
- Strong Technical and Functional knowledge of the JDE Edwards ERP application with a concentration in the inventory management, manufacturing, procurement and distribution modules required.
- Experience working in a multi language/multi country environment required.
- Project and program management experience, preferably supply chain systems projects.
- Strong influencing skills that will be used to drive consensus solutions across within the region and globally.
- Mature leadership style, demonstrated in an ability to quickly identify and address issues, as well as build and manage productive relationships across a wide range of stakeholders within the company.
- This role has no direct line management but it is expected that the candidate can demonstrate strong indirect management skills and lead and motivate teams across a matrix environment
- Planning and executing very complex solutions into deployments that have technical, business, financial, organizational, and personnel implications
- Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting on globally enabled processes across the enterprise in the appropriate functional area
- Impact is across all countries, regions and departments in relation to the specific function supported