This listing has expired.
- Develop and update network infrastructure, and technology roadmap
- Domain assessment for as-is of Networking technologies
- Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
- Evaluate, define and maintain optimal infrastructure standards and designs involving the network, LAN/WAN/Wifi/VPN/Security.
- Develop scalable network designs, solutions and policy standards working with other team members and engineering groups
- Establish a consistent delivery methodology / standards across the Enterprise for implementation teams
- Gather, analyze and drive project requirements, and implement multi-layer network architecture components
- Design with a support mindset, moving metrics for Availability, Performance and Utilization
- Create a flexible and cost effective strategy for infrastructure utility services in all strategy, architecture and designs.
- Communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to internal Project Stakeholders
- University or College degree
- Expertise in CISCO Networks, Network, Load Balancers, Firewalls, SD-WAN
- Expert in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, coaching, communication, and negotiation skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain network and security concepts to a diverse stakeholder base.
- Working knowledge of network architecture and security principles, best practices, tools and processes.
- Ability to translate technical information into formats for a variety of internal or external audiences not well versed in the details of the technology ability to translate complex network topics into business-level meaning and terms.
- Ability to understand legal and regulatory requirements and business drivers and priorities.
- 5 years Program Management experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Must have experience with Data Center Analysis and Consolidation
- Must have experience large scale Network optimization
- Must have experience with Enterprise Scale Infrastructure transformations.
What we offer:
- Participation in local and international projects
- Professional trainings and career opportunities
- Experienced team you can learn from
- Competitive benefits (maximized fringe benefits, 13th, bonus, fringe benefits)
- Free health programs
- Flexi time and home office possibilities