We are searching for a Senior PL/SQL developer with at least 5 years of experience. Fluent English is an essential.
- In Oracle Exadata environment responsible for general back-end architecture and solution implementation of the Fraud Analytics or OneBI application, architecting data-flow designs, implementing data pipelines, data modelling, data engineering solutions, high-performance ETLs
- Optimizations and performance tuning of SQL and PL/SQL codes for performance-critical applications in Oracle
- Delivery, release and test automation, streamlining CI/CD solutions
- Representing architectural guidelines and enforcing coding standards to the team.
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements and assure that the project deliverables are fulfilling these
- Develop technical specifications for projects
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Actively drive standardization and optimization of software development
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
- Experience with CI / CD solutions
- Seniority in reviewing and understanding codes and give optimization ideas