We are looking for a driven and high-performing Senior Product Manager to join and lead efforts in developing our partners data science platform.
Your goal and focus are to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention by improving the interoperability, scalability and resilience of the platform in order to meet key requirements for data science platforms for enterprises both on-premises and in the cloud.
You will work with our customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to understand key needs and identify and prioritize related opportunities to advance the products. You will work together with world-class product leaders, designers, and engineers in a fast moving and product focused team to deliver innovative improvements to our platform and grow our commercial success.
This role is based on Budapest, Hungary but up to 100% remote work is possible.
Your role includes
- Product management engage with stakeholders, customers, prospects to identify opportunities, develop strategy, roadmaps, release plans, go-to market to ultimately deliver the right products
- Product discovery drive and work closely with design and engineering in an agile product discovery process that engages closely with end users and customers to test and validate concepts, architectures, mock ups, and prototypes to find the best solutions
- Product ownership manage the backlog of your team, write epics and user stories, and set priorities
- Product evangelism educate and promote the products to internal and external audiences
- 3 or more years of product management and product owner experience in an agile/scrum process
- Track record managing enterprise products as a product owner
- Profound overview and understanding of Enterprise software requirements and supporting technologies covering aspects like data management, user and access rights management, job scheduling, auditing/logging, security, and similar
- Good grasp of cloud business models, the major cloud providers and cloud technologies (such as containerization, docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- English language fluency
Additional qualities we are looking for
- German knowledge
- Passion for design excellence, usability & user experience in products
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to solving problems
- Enjoy running ideas, mock ups and prototypes by customers and users
- Experience in using standard tools in the product management / development environment, such as Confluence and Jira
- Collaborative, team oriented, yet able to lead and drive as the PM and PO for the product
- Like data driven decision making
- Basic understanding of data science and the application of data science within enterprises
- 100% remote work (there is a modern office in the city centre)
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package is under development