Our client has more than 40 years of research and development in the field of gambling systems made our company a worldwide leading supplier of gambling products. To support their team in Budapest, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager. Our partner offers a fixed 14 monthly salary and other benefits (Medicover and cafeteria).
- Manages his projects and tracks time and cost.
- Maintains good working relations with customer technical staff and management.
- Reports progress both internal and to customer.
- Understands customer requirements, can deduct and formulate the underlying technical requirements and feasible high level solutions.
- Understands requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and usability issues.
- Aware of current technology
- BS in IT desired
- 4-5 years professional project management experience (some experience with software development projects)
- Must understand backend technologies and have basic database skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Able to bridge between customers, account managers, developers and testers
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong English skills in written and spoken
- Independent and thorough working style
- High quality and responsibility in own work
- Interest in new methods and technologies
- Motivating and communicative, strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- Project management certificates (eg. PMI, IPMA)
- Gaming experience is a plus
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Economically stable and growing enterprise in a high-tech environment
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration package
- Non-conventional domain lottery and sports games
- Downtown office, in the heart of Budapest
- Open company culture
- Flexible work schedule, full time