We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack/.NET) with strong English skills. Join our clients team if you have experience in this field. It is a great opportunity to improve your professional skills in their new local tech center in Budapest and work in an international environment for competitive salary. You will be part of the development end to end of the new generation of Enterprise Core Systems that support our clients business worldwide.
Under the guidance of Solution Architects and Lead Software Engineers, you will develop first-class software solutions in the cloud, both on the front-end side, adopting web technologies as well as on the back-end side, evolving micro services ecosystem based on event driven architectures.
- Build APIs and work on microservices that run in AWS.
- Work in an Agile team that follows DevOps philosophy (CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.), taking ownership of your code.
- Build and maintain well tested software that follows best practices.
- Focus on cloud-based and distributed architectures, using event driven and Restful APIs.
- Qualifications and requirements for the role
- 5 years of overall working experience on both
- .NET Core / .NET
- Nice to have WPF experience / Windows Desktop Development
- Experience in using, or desire to learn, AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- DevOps mindset
- Strong knowledge of Software Design and Software Engineering Methodologies & Practices
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, TDD/BDD, SOLID principles, etc.
- Full-stack experience in development of complex projects, both on frontend and backend areas
- Working experience in designing / developing web services and REST API development, with knowledge of micro service architectures
Mindset and interpersonal skills:
- You have good communication skills in English not just spoken but also written
- You are a team player who is part of a successful cross-functional team having a composition of developers, QAs, BAs and admins
- You love to work in multi-cultural environments
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Technology discussion groups
- A friendly work environment