We are looking for a Senior System Engineer with German language skills for a long-term project in Vienna, 3 days a week on-site.
- Design, implementation and management of infrastructure systems
- Monitoring, fault analysis and maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Preparing system documentation, risk assessments and reports
- Management, control and supervision of storage, operation, authentication and container systems
- Collaboration and technical management of projects
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
- Ongoing training, reading technical publications, maintaining and expanding personal and professional networks.
- Testing and preparing for the use of new server and virtualization technologies
- Design, implementation and operation of a virtualization platform based on Proxmox in several locations in Austria. This includes configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting, as well as provisioning of virtual machines for server and desktop systems, which are operated separately in each site´s virtual environment.
- In addition, collaboration on projects may be required.
- 7 years of work experience or Bachelor/Master degree and 5 years of work experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Willingness to work
- Very good knowledge of German
- Log-, Monitoring Tools