Our partner is one of the worlds largest retailer company, with millions of customers a week in our stores and online.
The Budapest centre provides dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia markets.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for the entire development and support process for a software programme
- Comfortably test drive any feature
- Profile and optimise code
- Identify and apply appropriate design patterns to problems
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cohesion, SOLID and how to apply it
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of one relevant operating system
- At least 4+ years of frontend development experience
- Writing standards compliant HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding and exposure to integrating REST API endpoints
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Excellent English skills
- Flexible working hours with at least 3 days HO per week (also flexible)
- Annual bonus (10-20% of the annual income)
- Health insurance (1.100.000 FT/year)
- Cafeteria (432.000 FT/year)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills
- Personal career development
- Stable company background