Our partner create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We are looking for System Engineers in our international partners team to Budapest with 3-4 days/week home-office opportunity.
They work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the worlds roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
- Concept definition, specification and design of radar sensor related to all affected disciplines (e.g. radar technology, hardware, software, production, vehicle integration and test)
- Definition of the system architecture including allocation of functions to physical components for the project and considering technical safety and security concepts.
- Definition of the system requirements by considering the internal and customer requirements
- Ensuring the traceability of the customer requirements according to the ADAS processes
- Responsibility for system technical risk analysis (System-FMEA, DRBFM, FTA)
- Ensuring a proper technical product documentation and perform product presentations at customer
- Responsibility for product definition and technical documentation during acquisition phase
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Experience in embedded SW development projects, preferable within the automotive industry
- Professional experience in system architecture, requirement engineering, design and documentation
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
- Good command of the English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
Nice to have
- Experience in automotive SW standards and requirements
- Technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
What they offer
- competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- bonus system
- annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- private health insurance
- employee discounts
- sport pass support
- flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)Ű