At our clients application development center in Budapest, they create next-generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. They are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
- The Technical Project Manager (TPM) manages product developments and ensures product maturity within the product life cycle.
- TPM is responsible for the release of the technical product maturity as well as the coordination of the industrialization of active driving assistance systems and drives the successful technical implementation of projects for our customers in the automotive industry.
You will be responsible for
- Responsibility for the planning, coordination, and release of the technical maturity of the development according to the material life cycle process
- Support of the project manager as a technical interface to the development departments
- Support for the specialist departments in solving issues that affect the overall system
- Responsibility for the interface between development and production, including product industrialization
- Responsibility for the detailed planning of all system engineering work packages including compliance with deadlines and result specifications
- Progress control of the implementation and traceability of the customer requirements with the specialist disciplines and the test area according to the ADAS development process
- Management and moderation of subject-related topics, meetings, and workshops
- Change request management in the project
Qualifications & experience
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related
- Experience with development processes in the automotive industry
- Experience in coordinating international and virtual teams
- Experience in the field of radar system technology desirable
- Decision-making ability, clear and open communication, and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
- Good command of the English language
- Good communication skills and collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Nice to have experience in automotive SW standards and requirements
- Nice to have technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
What they offer
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including Bonus system, Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria), Private health insurance, Employee discounts, Sport pass support.
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills.
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility.
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles.
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products.
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest.