This role will have accountability for the user experience journeys and design across the companys digital products. This role will be based in Budapest with a global scope.
The UX Expert will translate user requirements and needs into world-class digital experiences, ensuring that the core user journeys are seamless, easy to use and support the needs of our end-users (who could be customers, representatives or sales leaders)
Your specific remit will vary across our products however, you will have a primary remit that we will discuss and agree during recruitment.
We´d love you to have
- Deep understanding of UX and UI best-practice, brand, content and design guidelines and an authoritative voice of view on how typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions impact the user experience
- Competency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of UX or interaction design experience experience with responsive eCommerce web design as well as designing native iOS and Android mobile applications and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- A proven track record working across mobile-first e-commerce experiences and native mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Demonstrable experience enhancing the UX for major brand or retailers websites and/or native applications through outstanding UX or UI solutions
- Experience of managing and improving user experience across transactional digital journeys
- Experience with user flows, multi/omni channel customer journey mapping, people-centric UI design, and interaction/micro-interaction design
- Experience working with developers on native App (iOS and Android)
- Fluent in design software and tools including but not limited to Figma
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems
- Fluent English
- Interpersonal skills need to be particularly strong
- Ability to present impact of design with data or validated solutions.